I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Kansas.
Before coming to Kansas, I was a Research Assistant Professor at the University of Utah.
I was also a Dunham Jackson Assistant Professor at the University of Minnesota, and
a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute
in the Commutative Algebra program.
My Ph.D. advisor at the University of Michigan was
January 2018: Research Excellence Initiative Award, University of Kansas College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
December 2017: Great news! With Karen Smith, Irena Swanson, and Sandra Spiroff, I will organize a 5-day research collaboration conference Women in Commutative Algebra at the Banff International Research Station in 2019
November 2017: University of Kansas Sneak Peek for prospective graduate students from underrepresented groups in mathematics
- October 2017: Invited speaker, Escuela de ontoño de Álgebra Conmutativa (Undergraduate Fall School in Commutative Algebra) at CIMAT in Guanajuato, Mexico
- September 2017: Invited speaker, CA+ at the University of Minnesota
Graduate Research Consultant Award, University of Kansas Center for Undergraduate Research, with Bennet Goeckner
- August 2017: Invited speaker,
Local Cohomology in Commutative Algebra and Algebraic Geometry in honor of Gennady Lyubeznik
- July 2017: Macaulay2 mathematical software development workshop, and conference in honor of Dave Bayer and Mike Stillman
- May - June 2017: Cryptography and Number Theory NSF-REU, codirected with Daniel Hernández, funded by NSF Grant DMS #1501404 / 1623035, hosted by the University of Texas at El Paso